The Moonshiner's Bootleg Incubator Reviews And Discussions

Pics
Another brooder is always good too.
Thats what I was thinking. It was also metal, so theoretically you could always just hose it out when cleaning and then a quick rag wipe to dry if you needed to put chicks back in right away. Maybe something to mention to the principal the next time you're at the school, just that you'd be happy to haul any cafeteria coolers away if they want to get rid of them :idunno

I guess you are no stranger to chickens and their shenanigans. Lol. I had a similar situation with a broody turkey recently. My Narragansett hen, Sassy free ranges with her mate, Ruger and my chickens. My other turkeys are kept up in breeding groups. Sassy laid a stash in the woodline and went to sitting. We were looking for her eggs to hatch this week sometime. Lo and behold she hatched last week with a single baby. She came off with it and left the remaining 9 eggs. To our surprise, her single baby, who mind you is her pride and joy, turned out to be a chicken. Apparently one of the game hens is part Cuckoo bird and left her egg for the turkey to raise. Lol. That explained her early hatch. I took her eggs and put them in the Sportsman, they are in lock down now.

I am excited to hear how you do with the NR 360. If all goes well, I will use mine to lockdown a group of turkey eggs next week. Cant count on it until it comes in the mail and I get it up and running.
what a lovely story!

Screenshot_20240320-141618_Chrome.jpg

Looks like a Maticoopx, with one less row.
Does to me too.
I can't remember who all bought what but I know some have got the Maticoopx since I started this thread and others bought that one because the Maticoopx is not often available.
Hopefully before long we'll get reports on whether they perform the same.

Back
Top Bottom