The Moonshiner's Bootleg Incubator Reviews And Discussions

Pics
20240310_204033.jpg

I'm just assuming here.
With my model it's got two ports to add water. Basically the same as your NR360.
I'm assuming theirs is the newest model with this attachment.....
View attachment 3768980
I wanted the maticoopx so bad but it wasn't in stock when I needed it so I had it for my eggs being shipped so went with a different similar incubator that holds 24 eggs. I can't wait to hear your review on this. I have 2 thermometer/hygrometers in mine one on the side (in the tray) and one in the middle and they are around 2* different maybe 1.5 but a decent difference. wondering if the maticoopx is the same. If not I may return this one after this hatch and get the maticoopx instead since right now these eggs arent' doing that great and not sure if shipping or the incubator.

Candled the eggs in the MeeF and I have 23/24 developing, the 24th is a blood ring.

Purchased a digital thermometer/hygrometer, the kind used for lizard tanks with two probes you can put inside. Adjusted my temps by a few percentages of a degree.

Got some no-slide shelf liner but haven't put it in yet. I don't mind turning eggs. May use it for the next batch though.

Honestly, I'm impressed so far.

Woohoo!! :yesss: I only have the basic model of Octagon without the auto turner or humidity pump, but it's a favorite of mine for sure!
I've heard some bad reviews about it. Mostly the cradle motor going out.
Supposedly everything works on this one and I've been wanting one for a long time.
Good or bad it's a really unique design so I really needed it.
I have the RCom cradle design one also with the humidity pump so I feel a head to head challenge coming up.

You know how it is with marketplace or CL. Can't count it as yours until it's in your hands.
People will sell stuff out from under you or just flake out. I could of easily picked it up after work but happy not to have the stress of waiting and hoping it worked out.
I sound like I have a problem :lau
But ya when I said I'm close with cash in hand he was ready to make sure to make the sell so he offered.
It was like...dang ol' destiny, man. Talkin' bout the planets align, like dad gum cosmic dust in the wind.

Back
Top Bottom