The Moonshiner's Bootleg Incubator Reviews And Discussions

Pics
Ummm soo ...maybe I should have checked temp with an extra thermometer while eggs were in...literally just turned day 19 and I have a pip! 😳😳

Hopefully it'll hatch out into a healthy, formed, strong chick..

@The Moonshiner ill be curious to see if yours start early...I know you've been monitoring your temp more then I have mine

Attachments

• 20230807_205245.jpg
    20230807_205245.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 5
Ummm soo ...maybe I should have checked temp with an extra thermometer while eggs were in...literally just turned day 19 and I have a pip! 😳😳

Hopefully it'll hatch out into a healthy, formed, strong chick..

@The Moonshiner ill be curious to see if yours start early...I know you've been monitoring your temp more then I have mine
Oh I've just been going by what the incubator says. I haven't checked it with a seperate thermometer.

Oh I've just been going by what the incubator says. I haven't checked it with a seperate thermometer.
Oh, I thought I read early you had a separate thermometer..however...between here and hatching groups on fb...I am sure my mind got jumbled....

Now I am really curious to see when yours start...

I've been running mine at 99.5 and 37-40 till yesterday ..bumped it to 65

Are you running abt the same??

Dry hatching here too...
First go at it

I've seen mine pop to 100.5 once or twice...but its been pretty steady as well
My NR360 is set at 100 and it mostly just hops back and forth from 99.5 to 100 constantly. I was suprised the Maticoopx didn't do something similar.
I should probably stick a thermometer inside both at some point just out of curiosity.

My NR360 is set at 100 and it mostly just hops back and forth from 99.5 to 100 constantly. I was suprised the Maticoopx didn't do something similar.
I should probably stick a thermometer inside both at some point just out of curiosity.
I ran mine empty for a wk with a thermometer and hydrometer in it...they all read the same...if it was off it was unnoticeable...
But I suppose the eggs growing and such can increase temp and humidity a bit...

I filled it up with eggs, so really I didn't have a place to put the ones I was using...

Maybe I'll grab the probe ones and use them next time....(I think just the metal probe goes inside the incubator..I really don't know as I haven't dug into them..just saw them on amazon)

Excited to hear abt your hatch...
I don't know anyone with a Maticoopx...

@The Moonshiner
Of the 20 eggs that made it to lock down I ended up with a 90% hatch rate on shipped eggs using the dry hatch method in the maticoopx 30

If you count all the eggs I started with (scrambled and clears included) it was 60%...

I am happy with my results...

All eggs hatched early starting on day 19 as tonight was supposed to be hatch day and I have no more eggs left 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom