Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Evvie (Mille Fleur d’Uccle/Serama) enjoying the view.
View attachment 3715656
THANK YOU @Nifty-Chicken (and also to every BYC friend who helps with the POW) for the honor of having Evvie’s photo featured as POW! I want to share with all of my BYC friends that my teeny pullet ALSO became a laying hen during this same week! I’m excited! 😊❤️🥰
IMG_3014.jpeg

(I wanted to capture a beautiful photo of Evvie and her eggs outside, but she wouldn’t cooperate. I think I ended up with a nice photo). 😊❤️

THANK YOU @Nifty-Chicken (and also to every BYC friend who helps with the POW) for the honor of having Evvie’s photo featured as POW! I want to share with all of my BYC friends that my teeny pullet ALSO became a laying hen during this same week! I’m excited! 😊❤️🥰
View attachment 3746204
(I wanted to capture a beautiful photo of Evvie and her eggs outside, but she wouldn’t cooperate. I think I ended up with a nice photo). 😊❤️
Great timing!

View attachment 3746204

Her eggs are so pretty, almost golden! How cute!

Back
Top Bottom