Ended Official BYC Caption Contest 02-11-22 Pic by All4Eggz

"Will you stop tickling me, I try to nap!"

1645105426979.png

Five little chickies jumping the hen, one fell off and bumped his head, mamma called the rooster and the rooster said, no more chickies jumping on the hen.

Four little chickies jumping the hen, one fell off and bumped his head, mamma called the rooster and the rooster said, no more chickies jumping on the hen.

Three little chickies jumping the hen, one fell off and bumped his head, mamma called the rooster and the rooster said, no more chickies jumping on the hen.

Two little chickies jumping the hen, one fell off and bumped his head, mamma called the rooster and the rooster said, no more chickies jumping on the hen.

One little chicky jumping on the hen…
So, how did it end?

This week's Caption Contest winner with the Most Liked caption is...

“Remind me why I decided to have kids again?”

congrats_5.gif

Congratulations @EmmaRainboe!

@EmmaRainboe, I will be contacting you momentarily on how to claim your prize!! :wee

This week's Honorable Mention goes to @gimmie birdies - you get bragging rights for posting the highest number of captions in this week's contest :woot

Thanks to all who participated, these contests wouldn't be possible without all of you, see you at the next contest HERE! :celebrate

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...-contest-02-18-22-pic-by-ozarkchooks.1511767/

Back
Top Bottom