Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Yesterday afternoon I let the chicks out to intermingle with the adults. Supervised for a bit and not seeing any major issues, I went about my business. At lockup I could not find the boy (there may be other boys, but I've pretty well identified this one as a boy). Couldn't find a crime scene. Hawk? Owl? The adults? Slipped through the fence and just lost?

During this morning's chores, I spotted some quick movement. Too early for a squirrel. It was the boy. Tough little guy. All night, alone in an open top run. Fine and frisky. Maybe I'll name him Tiger (Survivor -> Eye of the Tiger -> Tiger)

Yesterday afternoon I let the chicks out to intermingle with the adults. Supervised for a bit and not seeing any major issues, I went about my business. At lockup I could not find the boy (there may be other boys, but I've pretty well identified this one as a boy). Couldn't find a crime scene. Hawk? Owl? The adults? Slipped through the fence and just lost?

During this morning's chores, I spotted some quick movement. Too early for a squirrel. It was the boy. Tough little guy. All night, alone in an open top run. Fine and frisky. Maybe I'll name him Tiger (Survivor -> Eye of the Tiger -> Tiger)
Now that song is stuck in my head!:smack

Little Tiger is going to become your favorite now, you know. 😂❤️

Can I see a picture of the little guy? 🥰

Bamp! Bamp Bamp Bamp! Bamp Bamp Bamp! Bamp Bamp Baaaaaammmmmm
Dean Winchester Leg GIF

Back
Top Bottom