Inheritance

ANRI53

In the Brooder
Apr 29, 2024
Hi, another newbie! I have spent the day on the web trying to find an answer to my problem. It seems this is the place to be!
I have had some success with my inherited homemade incub. But find it difficult to turn the eggs properly. The incub has a wire mesh tray for the eggs which has to slide out to reach the eggs. This causes them to roll around in all directions. Thought of putting some stuffing under them? Can one put them in egg cartons?
Please help.

Hi, another newbie! I have spent the day on the web trying to find an answer to my problem. It seems this is the place to be!
I have had some success with my inherited homemade incub. But find it difficult to turn the eggs properly. The incub has a wire mesh tray for the eggs which has to slide out to reach the eggs. This causes them to roll around in all directions. Thought of putting some stuffing under them? Can one put them in egg cartons?
Please help.
perhaps if you can post some pictures, someone may be able to help you :welcome with that

Hiya, and welcome to BYC!! :frow

I know @BantyChooks has built several incubators and might know what’ll work.

I use that rubbery shelf liner in my factory incubators for lockdown and that would help a little bit. It has a bunch of small holes in that you could make a few of them bigger so it doesn’t restrict ventilation.

Back
Top Bottom