Granny's gone and done it again

Funny how he keeps saying he is Amish. He left the Amish at 18. He was raised Amish but he isn’t practicing the Amish religion. I doubt the Amish would let him go do that. Wish I had some muscles like that girl.
There's no way the Amish would "allow" him to do that. I wouldn't be surprised if he grew up Amish. If he left at eighteen, there's probably not much Amish left in him.

I'm irked! When I click the "like" button here, the "thumbs up" option is the only choice it will give me. I can't choose any of the other options. Grr! If I hold it down like I normally do, it takes me to a page with typed out options, none of which I want. Logging out and trying again.

There's no way the Amish would "allow" him to do that. I wouldn't be surprised if he grew up Amish. If he left at eighteen, there's probably not much Amish left in him.
I agree but he was very spiritual. He prayed a lot. He did have a problem with his partner because she was a woman but he was able to turn it around and actually ask her to help him learn how to swim better. It was a pretty good episode.

Back
Top Bottom