I’m going to stop posting my personal information on here. You guys should be enjoying the chickens and not my real estate exploits. I’m truly sorry. :oops:
Don't be silly, we are here for our friends I was about the last to join but I feel like you guys are my friends. Come on, look how many times I have shared with you

Friendships isn't only about being there in good times, friends should stand together in bad times too then celebrate together as we pull through.

As the song goes, when times are good or bad happy or sad

Last edited:
Oh I see, It's good if it can get rid all of the worms, but if in the future I just have roundworms in my chickens will be better to use the one dewormer for that specific kinf of worms, right? because of the resistance, sorry for the late reply
Don't appoligise. You're doing much better than i am. I have so much to learn about wormers

I repeat, I'm really pleased that you have joined us.

@RoyalC[ATTACH type="full"]3834206[/ATTACH]hick

I can't find that wormer anywhere here. I need the equivalent in UK

I think my dog needs it urgently, he's losing weight. I hope this will work for now.

1000002193.jpg

Attachments

• 1000002194.jpg
    1000002194.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 2
On a different subject

I've locked the stray cat in the old chicken coop that I cleaned out. I added a warm cushion my teeshirt and pine straw inside. It's been raining heavily here. I thought he somehow escaped but he was snuggled in the curtained area in a cushion. When I opened the door too add a few treats, he came and ate them and went back to bed. 🤣. I'm thrilled to bits.

Back
Top Bottom