Please don’t call me nuts if it’s just WRONG LOL

Yes….they can and will cannibalize each other 😉
Truly ruthless. Have you noticed most feeding/watering containers have red on them….highly attracted to red 🩸. As far as feeding “dead wild critters “ to my chickens that’s a negative for me. Too much of a gamble of passing parasites/diseases. It’s not worth the chance. You have know way of what they have been exposed to or eaten before they they show up on your property and met their demise. Yes we never know what those chickens are eating when free ranging but I’m not comfortable introducing any health gambles intentionally myself. Just my honest thoughts on subject.

Yes….they can and will cannibalize each other 😉
Truly ruthless. Have you noticed most feeding/watering containers have red on them….highly attracted to red 🩸. As far as feeding “dead wild critters “ to my chickens that’s a negative for me. Too much of a gamble of passing parasites/diseases. It’s not worth the chance. You have know way of what they have been exposed to or eaten before they they show up on your property and met their demise. Yes we never know what those chickens are eating when free ranging but I’m not comfortable introducing any health gambles intentionally myself. Just my honest thoughts on subject.
I happen to agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom