LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

All five still alive but flee to the other side of the lake at sight of the net :hmm
Been watching over them since 7 am
A mallard hen tried to drown them twice, but they're not going down without a good fight! Rescue are updated and volunteers notified. If someone's free they'll go try and get them soon

I of course had many people concerned and confronting me while trying to get them, and while just sitting there due to the net. But I have educated them and stood my ground. Even though one was acting like she knew everything, that the ducks were fine and that any of the geese would adopt them. (Newsflash, the geese have also been terrorising the ducklings)
Stick to your guns BB!!! Good for you!

Stick to your guns BB!!! Good for you!
Sad I couldn't catch them myself though, one net simply isn't enough, they need two nets to drive them into a corner, like last time

I hope someone from the rescue manages, can't bear the thought of them alone out there picked off one by one.

I have to be happy about the other 4 though, half of them safe and sound.

Some of my soaps came. I follow a few soap makers on YouTube and I just love using them
20240515_153538.jpg
20240515_153513.jpg
20240515_153423.jpg
20240515_153325.jpg
20240515_153234.jpg
20240515_153202.jpg

Updates from me.

No urinary issues for Archie but we still can't figure out what caused his prolapse. We still have a few things to do that may help figure it out.
I've decided to go with what the vet said was okay and add even more wet food into his diet.

The broody hens should be hatching out their eggs soon if they actually do their job and stay on the eggs.

My depression came back again but it's mild.

54 eggs in the incubator! We ended up with a lot of bonus eggs 😆

Colours
24 silver
18 mixed colour
12 pansy

There is one massive egg that all most doesn't fit in the turner! All of the silver eggs are quite big.

there was one egg that I felt dent in when I was holding it but when I checked where it had dented I couldn't find anything :idunno

I want to make little information cards about assistance dogs to hand out to people, maybe even to a bigger leaflet too.

what information would you want to know?

Back
Top Bottom