Pics
The offspring are just black pattern red duckwing.
Nevermind I figured out how I did it again! I did wheaten maran (BPG/Wh) roo x white pattern red columbian(E^wh/E^wh) which made a white pattern red incomplete columbian and bred back to the wheaten maran roo giving me a 1/16 chance to get the white pattern red wheaten.
Once I have a white pattern red wheaten pair F1 (most likely siblings). I breed them to each other and get my F2 with 9/32 chance. Then I breed those F2 siblings to get the WPR/Wh F3 with a 50-50 chance!

Nevermind I figured out how I did it again! I did wheaten maran (BPG/Wh) roo x white pattern red columbian(E^wh/E^wh) which made a white pattern red incomplete columbian and bred back to the wheaten maran roo giving me a 1/16 chance to get the white pattern red wheaten.
Once I have a white pattern red wheaten pair F1 (most likely siblings). I breed them to each other and get my F2 with 9/32 chance. Then I breed those F2 siblings to get the WPR/Wh F3 with a 50-50 chance!
Is the wheaten maran rooster black pattern gold wheaten or black pattern red and does that matter?

Would RIR x cubalaya x white leghorn work?
Probably yes.

I would probably cross White Leghorn hen with either RIR rooster or Cubalaya rooster, then cross daughters to the other of those roosters. That gets rid of all the sex-linked genes from the Leghorn (probably Silver and maybe barring), and should give you about 1 in 4 chicks showing white patterned red something, with variations in the "something." Another 1 in 4 chick should show black patterened red (something), with the other half of chicks being either black or white.

Probably yes.

I would probably cross White Leghorn hen with either RIR rooster or Cubalaya rooster, then cross daughters to the other of those roosters. That gets rid of all the sex-linked genes from the Leghorn (probably Silver and maybe barring), and should give you about 1 in 4 chicks showing white patterned red something, with variations in the "something." Another 1 in 4 chick should show black patterened red (something), with the other half of chicks being either black or white.
So like RIR roo x WL hen. Then cross the offspring with a cubalaya roo. Then take the white pattern red "Something" F1 roos and hens and breed those to get F2 and so on?

Back
Top Bottom