*now adopted* Bully Breed Male Abandoned. East TX.

Nemesis Prime

Chirping
Apr 17, 2024
There's a male bully dog who just showed up on my property today, very scared and hungry. According to some other people he was abandoned and waited for two days in one spot waiting for his owners. He has been around my cats and guineas but hasn't made one sketchy move in their direction, according to some people who previously rescued him he is very sweet but has remained unclaimed. If someone in the east Texas area could find it in their hearts to take him in or foster him I would greatly appreciate it. I cannot rescue him and can only offer him food. PM me for any serious inquiries.
Pics coming soon.

IMG_20240506_210207.jpg
IMG_20240506_210205.jpg
IMG_20240506_210200.jpg

My phone camera is failing, but you can see that he's got some brilliant blue eyes, blue brindle coat, he's a nicely built dog, and a total goober.
IMG_20240506_224840826~2.jpg
IMG_20240506_224850603~2.jpg
I'm sure he would normally be a very expensive dog because of his breed and color. He just melts when you get him to trust you, he asks for pets and sticks like velcro. If you want a dog that loves with 110% of his heart then maybe this big wuss is for you. My cat scratched him and now he hides behind me XD.

I wish I lived in Texas😭! He's so handsome. Someone get this dog! That breed is spendy!!!!!!
Yes! I personally LOVE bully breeds and I would keep this guy in a HEARTBEAT, but I have too many right now.
I already feel sad that someone else will get this beautiful boy, he's really excited to be loved. He was mistreated and he deserves so much better.

My one and only problem with bully breeds is their prey drive and their desire to chase small animals. This guy is not interested in any of my animals, he treads lightly around my cats and does anything to avoid upsetting them, he is also lost in farm country and if he were aggressive someone would have shot him a long time ago. He was dumped sometime before the 23rd of April and has had many opportunities to cause problems but he's been very well behaved, he has avoided livestock, other dogs, and he hasn't been ripping open trash.

That is so awesome! Someone will be very lucky😄
Someone did get lucky!
A young (maybe 30s) man noticed him and wanted to know what was up, and after finding out he was like "Well, I got a hurt leg and nothing else to do." so that was that. The dog seemed to really like him and was immediately comfortable getting in his car and sitting shotgun like they were old buddies. That guy really hit the jackpot and found a ride or die friend, and someone to be with him since he's alone.

Yes! I personally LOVE bully breeds and I would keep this guy in a HEARTBEAT, but I have too many right now.
I already feel sad that someone else will get this beautiful boy, he's really excited to be loved. He was mistreated and he deserves so much better.
The fact that you can admit that you have too many, AND have the self control to just take temporary care is a sign that you are a good pet owner. You are doing the best thing you can by attempting to find a good home. I wish I could take him, but like my URL says, I live in michigan and can't make that drive.

The fact that you can admit that you have too many, AND have the self control to just take temporary care is a sign that you are a good pet owner. You are doing the best thing you can by attempting to find a good home.
Thank you. It was very hard to say no to keeping him, as I adore the breed, but six is enough, my two older dogs deserve to get through their last years without vying for attention. Maybe in another couple of years I will be in a better situation and can rescue one.

I wish I could take him, but like my URL says, I live in michigan and can't make that drive.
I myself only make drives like that for pedigreed LGDs as they are essential and an investment. Luckily he found his perfect home today, and who knows, I may run into him again as I live in a small town.

Back
Top Bottom