Any Home Bakers Here?

My daughter works in a Library and there is always a homeless
person there. There seems to be more of them. SAD.
That is what the Police officer said about campus! There is a camp under HI way 80 and they come over in the mornings to use the bathrooms at our theater.

Ok, I am having a problem getting on BYC on my phone. I am getting emails, but when I click "view thread," its freezing and will not load. I cant figure out the problem. I need to use my main computer until I can find the problem.

Anyway, here is my bread machine bread picture.

Bread.jpg

I also found these in a canal while on a bike ride. They are not on the menu, I put them back after getting a picture and video.

Western Toads.jpg

The bigger one, (female) has to be the BIGGEST western toad I have ever caught. It was as big as the palm of my hand!

Is a Pullman loaf pan worth the cost? I'm thinking of getting one. I was wondering if it would help GF bread to hold its shape better as it rises and bakes.

I have a mini Pullman loaf pan, and I can say it’s worth it if you want to make Pullman loafs. Not sure how it will work with GF bread, though.

By the way, I had something interesting happen just now. I picked up a western toad to photograph. It turns out it was female, and delivered right in my hand.

IMG_3251.jpeg

I suppose I can help out the local toad population by raising these until they are froglets and then releasing them back in the pond where I got them.

It’s worth a shot, I guess.

Ok, I am having a problem getting on BYC on my phone. I am getting emails, but when I click "view thread," its freezing and will not load. I cant figure out the problem. I need to use my main computer until I can find the problem.

Anyway, here is my bread machine bread picture.

View attachment 3833215

I also found these in a canal while on a bike ride. They are not on the menu, I put them back after getting a picture and video.

View attachment 3833216

The bigger one, (female) has to be the BIGGEST western toad I have ever caught. It was as big as the palm of my hand!
Jared, Your frogs are cute. I like frogs. SORRY ABOUT YOUR
BYC situation... KNOW IT IS ANNOYING...BEEN THERE.
COMPUTERS ARE great...but they do have their issues. Like all of us.

I will say my AOL problem with BYC being addressed as a scam
is SOLVED FOR NOW. I now get a written message up in the
right hand corner of my screen when there is a message. GREAT.

Back
Top Bottom