🖌Community Art Nook🖌

Pics
Worse. I get tiny little flying bugs. The shed from the dog is pretty coarse hair (aussie) so it doesn't usually end up floating around on the air currents in the house. But those annoying little flies and moths invariably always land in a wet pour overnight, get trapped, then drag themselves over the canvas for several inches until they die and end up as part of the scenery.View attachment 3854283
I have a 5 month old aussie so he still has his puppy fur and that gets EVERYWHERE. Sometimes I find it in my mouth and I don't know how 😭

I guess the dead bugs decided to make your art 3D. I am happy to not have that problem because a dead bug is harder to hide than a hair in dried paint!

Worse. I get tiny little flying bugs. The shed from the dog is pretty coarse hair (aussie) so it doesn't usually end up floating around on the air currents in the house. But those annoying little flies and moths invariably always land in a wet pour overnight, get trapped, then drag themselves over the canvas for several inches until they die and end up as part of the scenery.View attachment 3854283
Also, I love your dark Cheshire Cat picture! I had drawn him a very long time ago and he looks so cool!

Back
Top Bottom